Robot Competition Table
$229.00 – $259.00
The AndyMark Robot Competition Table is finally here. Since 2004, AndyMark has provided innovative products and services for the competition robotics community. With our staff's decades of experie...Read More
This table is suitable for use in the FIRST LEGO League Robot Game.
This table was designed in collaboration with Jay Kinzie.
The AndyMark Table meets all of the core design requirements of an Official
Table to be used in the FIRST LEGO League Challenge program.
- Safe for adults and students to compete and practice
- Robust enough for students and small robots to interact with surfaces without damage
- Sizing matches current FIRST LEGO League Challenge table specifications and plywood design
- Provides a flat surface for robots to drive on
- Provides a uniform wall profile for robots to interact with that matches current FLL Challenge specifications
- Works well as a single table for practice and also side-by-side for tournaments
- Quickly disassembles into three sections for easy storage at home, in a classroom, or between tournaments
- Sections fit into small vehicles for transportation
- Sections are able to be carried by one adult or two students (each section weighs about 22lb)
- Critical parts stay together after initial assembly to ensure a consistent playing surface
- One Phillips head screwdriver (four screws) needed to reassemble sections for use
- The bolted design allows for walls to be adjusted to ensure they are always in the correct location
Bulk Quantity Discounts:Order more, and pay less!
Price breaks for painted tables:
- 4-6 tables $249 each.
- 7-9 tables $239 each.
- 10 or more tables $229 each.
- 4-6 tables $219 each.
- 7-9 tables $209 each.
- 10 or more tables $199 each.
For Tournament Play:
- Designed for use on a standard 8ft banquet table
- Integrated latches securely hold two tables together in all directions
- Matte black surface option is also available
- Extruded black ABS (plastic) sidewalls
- Robust and lightweight
- Maintains color when scratched or dented
- Lightweight MDF playing surface
- Rigid and flat
- Smooth surface
- Can be painted with matte black paint for tournament use.
- Utilizes common easy-to-find hardware
- CNC manufactured at AndyMark HQ in Indiana, USA
- Premium painted version
- Only the West section is painted. The two other sections are not painted.
- Black latex paint is used
- Two coats of paint are applied by means of a 1/4" nap roller
Warranty Information:AndyMark, Inc. warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship, provided any issues are reported in writing or the product is returned within 30 days after the date of receipt. This warranty does not cover damage or defects caused by or resulting from repairs, service, or alterations to the product or any of its parts, or damage or defects caused by negligence, accident, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, or maintenance of this product or its parts.
The AndyMark Robot Competition Table is shipped disassembled in a 51x34x4" box, typically via FedEx ground. For bulk orders and options
for shipping alternatives please contact us directly for a shipping quote.
Not officially endorsed by FIRST or the LEGO Group. FIRST® is a trademark of For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
(FIRST). LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group. FIRST ® LEGO® League is a jointly held trademark of FIRST and the
Good, but had some production flaws
This table worked out well this season, as we used it for team meetings in my basement. Three pieces allowed for easy storage and it was easy enough for one adult to assemble. The quality was less that I expected for $250 dollars. One of the 4 screws needed to keep the 3 pieces together did not fit into the hole, so only had 3 out of four screws being used. We sat the table on top of a 6 ft fold out table. While, ok, it easily moved. I'm glad there is something available for teams now and hope future tables will see improvements.
A FLL Must
These table are a must for FLL Teams! Teases a bit to assemble, but much lighter than the tradition wood table. We ordered 10 for our District and Coaches are very happy with them! Highly recommend- really like the painted!!!!
An easy solution for your FFL program
Working with the AndyMark team on the purchase of this table was great. They responded well to my inquiries through email before my purchase and then the shipping was super fast. I love this table. It is very well built and we were able to get it setup in short time. Thank you AndyMark personnel for providing this solution for FFL Teams!
Outstanding product and customer support
In my past 5 years coaching Lego League - the DIY tables have been fine - but never great. The wooden ones are heavy - much too heavy for the kids to move around, and too heavy for 1 adult to safely set up. The foam ones are better - but flimsy. NONE are great at being a storable solution - until now. This is the perfect balance of light weight and rigidity - and can be disassembled for storage in the off season. I'm sure you could disassemble for storage between meetings - just 4 bolts to do so. I had issues with the incomplete set being shipped - but after calling - it was quickly resolved. I was positivily surprised that when you call their help number - it is answered by a PERSON (not a routing robot) that can HELP (not someone to forward your call to the right department). With all the parts on hand and online instructions - assembly was simple and completed in about an hour. I would highly encourage anyone coaching a Lego League team to order this table - I expect it would retain most of its value for several seasons, enabling you to minimize the cost and resell it when necessary.
Better than sliced bread.
These tables are constructed extremely well. They can separate into 3 parts with just four screws. This make them very portable. The seams are quite smooth. They use dowel pins to align the pieces together. I would recommend a table to be put under. Saw horses are not the best choice. These are great for competition and team practice.