For Pre-sale Tables purchased between Sept 1 and October 15 orders are shipping starting the week of October 19th.
All subsequent orders will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks.
The AndyMark Table meets all of the core design requirements of an Official Table to be used in the FIRST LEGO League Challenge program.
- Safe for adults and students to compete and practice
- Robust enough for students and small robots to interact with surfaces without damage
- Sizing matches current FIRST LEGO League Challenge table specifications and plywood design
- Provides a flat surface for robots to drive on
- Provides a uniform wall profile for robots to interact with that matches current FLL Challenge specifications
- Works well as a single table for practice and also side-by-side for tournaments
- Quickly disassembles into three sections for easy storage at home, in a classroom, or between tournaments
- Sections fit into small vehicles for transportation
- Sections are able to be carried by one adult or two students (each section weighs about 22lb)
- Critical parts stay together after initial assembly to ensure consistent playing surface
- One Phillips Head Screwdriver needed to reassemble sections for use
- Bolted design allows for walls to be adjusted to ensure they are always in the correct location
For Tournament Play:
- Designed for use on a standard 8ft banquet table
- Integrated latches securely hold two tables together in all directions
- Pre-painted black matte surface options is also available for sale at a higher price.
- Extruded black ABS (plastic) sidewalls
- Robust and lightweight
- Maintains color when scratched or dented
- Lightweight MDF playing surface
- Rigid and flat
- Smooth surface
- Base version is unfinished and can be painted with matte black paint for tournament use.
- Premium version is available with matte black painted West section.
- Utilizes common easy-to-find hardware
- CNC manufactured at AndyMark HQ in Indiana, USA
- Painted section version
- One section is painted for this version. The two other sections are not painted.
- The top face, along with 3 sides are painted. The bottom face and the side adjacent to the middle section is not painted.
- Black latex paint is used.
- Two coats of paint are applied by means of a 1/4" nap roller.
The AndyMark Robot Competition Table is shipped disassembled in a 51x34x4" box, typically via FedEx ground. For bulk orders and options for shipping alternatives please contact us directly for a shipping quote.
This table has been designed in collaboration with Jay Kinzie.
Not officially endorsed by FIRST or the LEGO Group. FIRST® is a trademark of For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST). LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO Group. FIRST ® LEGO® League is a jointly held trademark of FIRST and the LEGO Group. ©2020 FIRST and the LEGO Group. All rights reserved.