These Mounting Brackets are a part of the Robits Building System and can be used to fasten motors to get your robot moving.
Drop Mount (am-5019):
This bracket is most often used with the Gearbox Mount (am-5018_1) to provide a slight drop or rise to a motion component.
80T or 100T Drop Motor Mount (am-5018_1):
The 80T - 100T Motor Mount is primarily designed to integrate with our 1" Robits tube, providing a slight drop or rise to the output from the gearbox. This gusset is 1/8" thick 6061 aluminum making it resilient to bending even under heavy loads. It utilizes a unique slotted feature to allow users the option of making an 80 tooth or 100 tooth gearbox.
80T Supported Gear Pairs
- 20T (am-3820) & 60T (am-5020_60) [3:1]
- 28T (am-3647) & 52T (am-4733) [1.9:1]
- 30T (am-5020_30) & 50T (am-5020_50) [1.7:1]
- 40T & 40T (am-5020_40) [1:1]
100T Supported Gear Pairs
- Gusset Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.201 inches
- Motor Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.125 inches
- Motor Boss Hole Diameter: 0.8741-0.8749 inches
- Motor Mounting Bolt Circle: 1.102 inches [28 mm]