Raptor Track Drive
$399.00 – $769.00
$249.00 – $499.00
The Raptor Track Drive (am-4020) is an efficient, low profile tank track system utilizing timing belt treads. This product uses much of the same components from our popular Rhino Track Drive, with...Read More
The Raptor Track Drive (am-4020) is an efficient, low profile tank track system utilizing timing belt treads. This product uses much of the same components from our popular Rhino Track Drive, with many improvements.
Improvements compared to Rhino Track Drive:
- Side plates are one continual piece of 1/8 inch thick aluminum, much like our popular AM14U series chassis structure.
- A balanced, dual turnbuckle mechanism provides tension for each belt in a compact manner.
- Timing belt tread choices are available. Depending on their application, users can choose either blue nitrile roughtop tread (am-3288) or black urethane flat tread (am-4017).
- Low profile with flanges top and bottom allows for easier bumper mounting.
- The tensioning method is contained within the plates, meaning the robot frame perimeter does not change when the belts are tensioned.
- Tough polycarbonate pulleys (am-3298a) drive the treads, five (5) for each module. These are the same pulleys which have been tested on Rhino systems since 2016.
- Various gearboxes can be mounted to the inside plate, as mounting holes will allow for a Toughbox Mini, EVO Shifter, EVO Slim for CIMs, or EVO Slim for 775s gearbox to drive the tread mechanism.
Raptor Track Drive Modules ship in an un-assembled kits. They include the hardware, side plates, and one belt. Due to the design of the side plates, they are available in LEFT and RIGHT versions. Since they are offered with two tread choices, customers have a total of four (4) modules to choose from:
- Raptor Track Drive Left Black Module (am-4020L_black)
- Raptor Track Drive Right Black Module (am-4020R_black)
- Raptor Track Drive Left Blue Module (am-4020L_blue)
- Raptor Track Drive Right Blue Module (am-4020R_blue)
Customers can purchase an entire Raptor Track Drive chassis, which includes two (2) modules and connecting extrusions, Peanut and Walnut. Three (3) foot lengths of these extrusions ship with two modules so the user can cut them to length for their application in order to make a strong drive system structure.
- Raptor Track Drive Chassis, Black (am-4020_black)
- Raptor Track Drive Chassis, Blue (am-4020_blue)
Not Included: Drive train components such as gearboxes, transmissions, motors, bumper mounting systems are not included with Raptor Track Drive Modules or Chassis.
Belt Tension: (Coming Soon)
Included Hardware for Modules:
- Raptor Track Drive Left Module Common Hardware (qty. per module)
- 1 - Bearing Kit
- 1- Motion Hardware Kit
- 1- Spacer Kit
- 6 - AS62-18-34 AL Spacer (am-1514)
- 4 - MAS16-10-5 AL Spacer (am-1515)
- 4 - .125t x 443ID Nylon Spacer (am-2930)
- 2 - 500Hex Molded Spacer x 1in (am-3948-1000)
- 1 - 500Hex Molded Spacer x 0.188in (am-3948-188)
- 1 - Axle Kit
- 5 - 3/8-16 x 4.25 Bolt (am-1297)
- 5 - 3/8-16 Nylock Jam Nut (am-1394)
- 2 - 3/8 Washer (am-1393)
- 40 - 1/4-20 x 750 Thread Forming Screw (am-1310)
- 30 - 10-24 x 1.25 Thread Forming Screw (am-1266)
- 10 - 3.375" Churro (am-2569)
- 5 - 20T Track Drive Pulley Half, Rev 4 (am-3298a)
- Side Plates (one pair for each module)
- Left Module
- 1 - Raptor Inside Plate, Left (am-4011L)
- 1 - Raptor Outside Plate, Left (am-4012L)
- Right Module
- 1 - Raptor Inside Plate, Right (am-4011L)
- 1 - Raptor Outside Plate, Right (am-4012R)
- Left Module
- #35 Chain
- 1 - #35 Roller Chain, 10 ft. (one per module, am-0367)
- Belts (one provided per module)
- 1 - Blue Nitrile Roughtop Belt (am-3288)
- 1 - Black Urethane Flat Belt (am-4017)
- Black Tread Version
- Blue Tread Version
This chassis is outstanding! We have been driving over carpet rolls and pallets to test how it climbs over obstacles. It works great! After running Rhino tracks successfully in 2016, the Raptor chassis is an improvement in performance and turning.