PG516 Gearmotor 0.50 in. Hex Output Shaft 516:1 Reduction
The Planetary Gearbox (PG) series of gearboxes and gearmotors feature robust planetary gearing inside paired with reliable motors. You asked for it, we delivered. This gearbox now features a 0.50 i...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
The Planetary Gearbox (PG) series of gearboxes and gearmotors feature robust planetary gearing inside paired with reliable motors. You asked for it, we delivered. This gearbox now features a 0.50 inch hex output shaft. This allows for easy attachment to 0.50 inch bore gears, sprockets, hubs, and other motion products without the need for adapters or keys. The PG516 Gearmotor includes a 12V 775 class motor with an integrated 5V quadrature encoder, simplifying feedback control.
- Free Speed: 11 RPM
- Lubrication: Pre-lubricated Gears
- Material: Steel
- Mounting Geometry: Four 10-32 threaded holes on a 2 in. bolt circle
- No Load Free Speed: 11 RPM
- Pinout: Pin 1 - 5VDC, Pin 2 - Ground, Pin 3 - Output Channel A, Pin 4 - Output Channel B
- Product Lifecycle: Discontinued, <a href='/products/hex-pg-series-gearboxes-options'>see other options available</a>
- Pulses Per Revolution: 7
- Ratio: 516:1
- Stall Torque: 92 ft-lbf
- Voltage: Motor-12V DC, Encoder-5 Volt DC
- Wattage: 35
- Weight: 2.48 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.