The power cable which feeds into the black encoder housing has two different options that are already crimped to the end of the cable. (select your needs above):
- NEW for 2020! JST VH 2-pin connectors - Classic Motor Option or Orbital Motor Option: these option plug directly into the FIRST Tech Challenge REV Controller
- Anderson Powerpole 15A connectors - Classic Motor Option or Orbital Motor Option
12 tooth pinion gear options: am-3104 & am-3104b are compatible with CLASSIC Gearboxes and replacements on CLASSIC Gearmotors:
- NeveRest Classic 40 Gearbox No Motor
- NeveRest Classic 60 Gearbox No Motor
- NeveRest Classic 40 Gearmotor
- NeveRest Classic 60 Gearmotor
- According to the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Manual Part, this is legal for the 2019-2020 FTC Game
- According to the FIRST Robotics Challenge Game Manual, this is legal for the 2020 FRC Game
Encoder Cable options:
Encoder cables are not included with this motor, and are sold separately. We have three options:
- am-3926a is a cable for connecting the encoder to the REV expansion hub used in FTC.
- am-2992 is a cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder and also the black 4-pin connector for the HiTechnic motor controller.
- am-2993 is a cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder on one end and 4 separate black connectors.
The hall effect encoder mounted on the back of this motor provides 28 pulses per revolution (ppr).
Use in a BaneBots Gearbox:
This motor can be attached to a NeveRest Sport series gearboxes. Watch this video for step by step instruction on a similar gearbox, and reference this document for steps on using it with the NeveRest Sport.
- 17 teeth, Mod 0.5
- Connector Type: 4-Pin Female JST Encoder,Anderson Powerpoles
- Free Current: 0.4 AMPs
- Gauge: 18 AWG
- Maximum Diameter: 1.500 in. (38 mm)
- Maximum Power: 14 Watts
- Mounting Geometry: 2 M3x0.5 on a 0.984 in. (25 mm) Bolt Circle
- No Load RPM: 6600 RPM
- Output Shaft Size: 0.125 in. (3.175 mm)
- Overall Length: 3.300 in.
- Poles Per Magnet: 7
- Stall Current: 11.5 AMPs
- Stall Torque: 8.75 oz-in
- Ticks Per Revolution: 28
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.587 lbs
never ending motors
Outstanding across the board.... didn't receive an email when they were avaialable, but was happy to see they were quickly back in stock...
The screws holding the bracket that needs to be removed to attach this to the banebots motor were stripped, so we couldn't get them off. The other one we got was good though.
never rest motors
the never rest (banebots) motors seem to last pretty long, we have been using these since last season and the are much better than the pitsc o motors.
"needs cad file"
"It works great with banebots4-1 but needs cad file"
"The NeveRest Series is awesome!"
I really like these motors for FTC.