This is an no encoder version of the Classic NeveRest motor. This means feedback cannot be be received on this motor but the price is almost half of the original. Don't need feedback? Select this motor and save!
- According to the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Manual Part 1, Rule RE09, this is legal for the 2018 FTC Game.
- According to the FIRST Robotics Challenge Game Manual, Rule R33, this is legal for the 2018 FRC Game as it is the NeveRest am-3104 motor, just without an encoder.
- Bolt Pattern: 2 M3x0.5 Holes on a 0.98 in. diameter bolt circle
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Mounting Holes: 2x M3-0.5 x 0.157 in. deep
- Overall Length: 3.2 in.
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Stall Current: 11.5 AMPs
- Stall Torque: 8.75 oz-in
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.518 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.