NavX-Micro Navigation Sensor
$79.00 – $87.00
navX-Micro is a 9-axis inertial/magnetic sensor and motion processor. Designed for plug-n-play installation onto robots such as those used in the FIRST Technology Challenge (FTC) and the FIRST Robo...Read More
navX-Micro is a must-have add on to any robot control system, and includes free software libraries, example code and many more features.
navX-Micro works with the Kaua'i Labs Sensor Fusion Framework (SF2) to provide even more advanced capabilities.
Accessory Bundle Includes:
- 1 - NavX-Micro Sensor (am-3554)
- 1 - Case for NavX-Micro Sensor (am-4025)
- 1 - USB A to Mini B Cable (am-4015)
- High Accuracy, Low-latency Yaw, Pitch and Roll Angles
- Automatic Accelerometer/Gyroscope Calibration
- Quaternions and Gravity-corrected Linear Acceleration
- High-sensitivity Motion Detection
- Tilt-compensated Compass Heading
- 9-Axis absolute heading w/Magnetic disturbance detection
- Configurable Update Rate from 4 to 200 Hz
- Access to Raw Data from Gyroscopes, Accelerometers and Magnetometers
- Plug-n-Play connection on FTC and FRC robots via I2C interface
- 4-pin I2C Connector cable included
- Connection to Windows PC via USB Cable
- FTC, FRC, Linux and Android Software libraries and sample code
- Support for Mounting in horizontal, vertical and even upside-down configurations via Omnimount
- Tools for Magnetometer Calibration
- Conformal-coated circuit board
- Support website: support.kauailabs.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries and example code can be found here.
Great little board once you get it programmed Correctly.