NavX-Micro Navigation Sensor
navX-Micro is a 9-axis inertial/magnetic sensor and motion processor. Designed for plug-n-play installation onto robots such as those used in the FIRST Technology Challenge (FTC) and the FIRST Robo...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
navX-Micro is a must-have add on to any robot control system, and includes free software libraries, example code and many more features.
navX-Micro works with the Kaua'i Labs Sensor Fusion Framework (SF2) to provide even more advanced capabilities.
Accessory Bundle Includes:
- 1 - NavX-Micro Sensor (am-3554)
- 1 - Case for NavX-Micro Sensor (am-4025)
- 1 - USB A to Mini B Cable (am-4015)
- High Accuracy, Low-latency Yaw, Pitch and Roll Angles
- Automatic Accelerometer/Gyroscope Calibration
- Quaternions and Gravity-corrected Linear Acceleration
- High-sensitivity Motion Detection
- Tilt-compensated Compass Heading
- 9-Axis absolute heading w/Magnetic disturbance detection
- Configurable Update Rate from 4 to 200 Hz
- Access to Raw Data from Gyroscopes, Accelerometers and Magnetometers
- Plug-n-Play connection on FTC and FRC robots via I2C interface
- 4-pin I2C Connector cable included
- Connection to Windows PC via USB Cable
- FTC, FRC, Linux and Android Software libraries and sample code
- Support for Mounting in horizontal, vertical and even upside-down configurations via Omnimount
- Tools for Magnetometer Calibration
- Conformal-coated circuit board
- Support website: support.kauailabs.com
- Email: email@example.com
Libraries and example code can be found here.
Great little board once you get it programmed Correctly.