Nano Tube 20 in. Chassis, 4 gearboxes, 4 - 1/2 in. key shafts
$642.00 – $692.00
This is a 20 in. long Nano Tube chassis that is ready for a battery, wheels and controls.This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hardware to contain a wheel on the 1/...Read More
This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hardware to contain a wheel on the 1/2 in. diameter output shaft. This hardware is included to handle a 500 Key Hub (not included), which needs to be attached to the wheel of your choice.
Also, this is a bare mechanical chassis. A control system will need to be added to make this chassis come to life.
You can now even select if you want this as a Kit to assemble yourself, or pre-assembled by AndyMark in the options box above. Be aware that the Assembled version is more expensive and will have a 7-10 business day lead time as we build these to order.
Included Hardware:Recommended wheel options:
- 10 in. Mecanum Wheel Set, Steel (am-0447)
- 8 in. Mecanum HD Wheel, Set of 4 (am-2118)
- 6 in. SR Mecanum, set of 4 (am-3479)
- 8 in. Pneumatic Wheels (am-0970) (4 are needed)
- Estimated Chassis Weight: 23 lbs
- Estimated Maximum Speed: (depends on wheels)
- Height: 3"
- Length: 20" (gearbox extrusion length)
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs (based on wheels)
- Motors: Four CIM Motors (am-0255)
- Width: 21" (suggested, measuring from outside face of gearbox to opposite outside face)With the Cross Hex Tubes included, this could be as much as 30"
Nice Platform For Class Projects
I currently use the Nano Tube Chassis as the primary platform for all of the "big" robotic projects in our robotics class. The pre-assembled platform allows my students to spend more time designing, researching, and building the other mechanisms associated with each assignment.