Nano Tube 20 in. Chassis, 2 gearboxes, 4 - 500 key shafts
This is a 20 in. long Nano Tube chassis that would be driven with two motors and is ready for a battery, wheels and controls.This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and h...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hardware to contain a wheel on the 1/2 in. diameter output shaft. This hardware is included to handle a 500 Key Hub (not included), which needs to be attached to the wheel of your choice.
Also, this is a bare mechanical chassis. A control system will need to be added to make this chassis come to life.
Recommended wheel options:
- Four - 8 in. Pneumatic Wheels (am-0970)
- Two - 8 in. Plaction Wheels & Two - 8 in. Plastic Omni Wheels
- Estimated Chassis Weight: 17 lbs
- Estimated Maximum Output Torque at Each Powered Wheel: 20 ft/lb
- Estimated Maximum Speed: depends on wheels
- Height: 3 in.
- Length: 20 in. (gearbox extrusion length)
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs (based on wheels)
- Motors: Two CIM Motors (am-0255)
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Width: 21 - 23 in.
Returns are not accepted for this product.