Nano Tube 20 in. Chassis, 2 gearboxes, 4 - 500 key shafts
This is a 20" long Nano Tube chassis that would be driven with two motors and is ready for a battery, wheels and controls.This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hard...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hardware to contain a wheel on the 1/2" diameter output shaft. This hardware is included to handle a 500 Key Hub (not included), which needs to be attached to the wheel of your choice.
Also, this is a bare mechanical chassis. A control system will need to be added to make this chassis come to life.
Included Hardware:Recommended wheel options:
- Estimated Chassis Weight: 17 lbs
- Estimated Maximum Output Torque at Each Powered Wheel: 20 ft-lb
- Estimated Maximum Speed: (depends on wheels)
- Height: 3"
- Length: 20" (gearbox extrusion length)
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs (based on wheels)
- Motors: Two CIM Motors (am-0255)
- Width: 21" (suggested, measuring from outside face of gearbox to opposite outside face)With the Cross Hex Tubes included, this could be as much as 23"