AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
This product line is discontinued and only 1 gearbox is still available if it is able to be added to your cart.
These gearboxes are designed by engineers from iR3 Creative Engineering, from Orlando, Florida. iR3 brings may years of experience within the FIRST Robotics Competition
The purpose of this gearbox system, or "Modulox", is to provide a unique modular and flexible solution for prototyping drive mechanisms.
The Modulox system is a modular gearbox solution which uses innovative packaging that allows for an unparalleled level of flexibility in design. The key design feature allowing this modularity is a unique set of keyed bearing blocks that, when tightened, lock the gears in place. Hex shafts and bearings are used to allow for a high level of interchangeability.
"Lunch Box" Modulox Gearbox is shipped un-assembled, in a kit form.
The CIM Motor is NOT included in this gearbox. This motor must be purchased separately.
"Lunch Box" Modulox Gearbox accepts one 2.5 inch CIM Motor. Hardware is included for attaching one of these motors.
- Two - 1 Slot Modulox Plates
- Four - Bearing Blocks for Modulox
- Two - 1/2" Hex Bore, Flanged, Shielded Ball Bearings
- Three - Back Blocks for Modulox
- One - 8mm id Retainer Clip
- One - 14 Tooth CIM Gear
- One - Thru Block for Modulox
- Four - Rail Spacers for Modulox
- One - 1/2" x 5" Long Hex Shaft
- Two - Motor Receivers for Modulox
- Two - #10-32 x 3/4" SHCS (am-1047)
- Four - #10-32 Nylock Nuts Buy a Bag
- Four - #10-32 x 2-1/2" SHCSBuy a Bag
- Two - 3/8" Hex Bore, Flanged, Shielded Ball Bearings
- One - 2x2x10 mm Steel Machine Key
- One - 3/8" Hex Shaft
- Six - 5/16" Flat Washer
- Sixteen - 6-32 x 1/2" SHCS Zinc Screw
- One - 56 Tooth FlexHub Gear
- One - 50 Tooth FlexHub Gear
- One - 28 Tooth FlexHub Gear
- One - 1/2" Hex Bore FlexHub
- Three - 3/8" Hex Bore FlexHub
- One - 8mm Round Bore FlexHub
- One - Aluminum Clamp on Shaft Collar, 1/2" Bore
- One - 3/8" Hex Bore14 Tooth Standard Width Gear
- Eight - 3/4" diameter Snap Ring
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Ratio: Determined by User
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.