Limelight 2 is a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experience or expert mentors, and...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
For warranty issues with this product, please e-mail: email@example.com.
Updates to the Limelight 2 Hardware:
- Smaller footprint (note that the mounting hole spacing has changed in both dimensions)
- Increased FOV
- From 54 x 41 degrees to 59.6 x 45.7 degrees
- Improved build quality
- Rigid lens mount
- Improved plastic finish
- Tighter margins around ports and LEDs
- Light-pipe-exposed status LEDs
- Easier access to main power port
- Easier access to IP reset button
- Easier access to microUSB port
- POE jumper removed
- POE is always enabled
- Serial port removed
- MicroUSB cable provides power while flashing. No need to apply 12V power while flashing.
- Some LL1 units contained loud fans, and others contained quiet fans. The new LL2 fan's loudness is in-between those of the two LL1 fans.
- Status LEDs
- Inner green LED blinks quickly if a target has been acquired, and blinks slowly if no targets are in view.
- Outer yellow LED blinks slowly if the unit is using an automatic IP configuration, and remains solid if the unit is using a static configuration.
- Tracking Speed: 90fps
- Tracking Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Field-of-View: 59.6 x 49.7 degrees
- Dimensions: 3.819 x 2.194 x 0.984 in (97.005 x 53.730 x 25.00 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Tracking Interfaces: Network Tables
- Total latency (Photons -> Robot) : 21-25 milliseconds
- Pipeline Latency: 3-7 milliseconds
- NetworkTables -> Robot latency: .3 milliseconds - Limelight bypasses normal NetworkTables limits to instantly submit targeting data.
- Luminous Flux: 400 lumens
- 60% more light than the standard dual-ring setup
- Illuminance is increased by gloss-finish LED cones
- Constant-brightness LEDs down to 7 volts
YES YES YES
BRO, LITERALLY. BRO. BRO? LITERALLY. IT'S THAT GOOD.