This item is restricted for shipment in some countries. Please check international shipping restrictions before ordering.
The LIDAR-Lite v3 Laser Rangefinder by Garmin is an essential, powerful, scalable, and economical laser-based measurement solution supporting a wide variety of applications (ex. drones, general robotics, industrial sensing, and more). Measures distance, velocity, and signal strength of cooperative and non-cooperative targets at distances from zero to more than 40 meters. Offering the highest performance available in a single beam ranging sensor in its class. The new LIDAR-Lite has all of the same specifications as the legacy sensor: Up to 40-meter range capability with 1cm resolution, small size, low power consumption, and lightweight.
Laser Sensor PCB:
- NEP (PIN detector): 12nW rms, 1.5pF detector capacitance, 1 mm virtual detector size
- Min detectable signal: 1nW - 256 integrated bursts (maximum integration time)
- Transmit power (laser): 1.5Watts peak 14 mm @ 3amps drive, 75um single stripe laser junction
- Transmit power (LED): 200mW within +/- 3 degree beam @ 1amp
- Measurement speeds of up to 500 readings per second
- 2C communication operates at 100kbits/s or 400kbits/
- Broadly compatible with the most basic of I2C drivers and most micro-controller boards. A status register (0x01) can be queried to indicate sensor status
- The previous measurement value can be read anytime during an acquisition until it is overwritten by a new value. No need to wait for the sensor to become available to read data.
- Individual sensors can have a unique I2C address
- The base address of 0x62 can be used as the default in single sensor applications and it will also be available in multi-sensor applications as a broadcast address to initiate a command to all the LIDAR-Lites on the I2C bus
- 1 - LIDAR-Lite Laser Rangefinder
- 1 - Cable (one end with connector, the other end bare wires)
- Interface(s): I2C or PWM
- Power: 4.75V-5V DC; 6V DC Max
- Range: 1-40 meters
- Temperature: -20 to 60° C
Don't see what you need?