- Four - 2 inch Stealth Wheel, 60A Durometer, 500 Hex Bore (am-3155_Blk)
- One - Aluminum Hex Shaft Stock, 1/2" width, 7075, 3' (for the bar to mount the wheels to, cut to length as needed)
- Two - Intake Motor Mount Bracket (am-3311)
- Two - 1/2" Hex Bore, Flanged, Heavy Duty Inner Race Shielded Ball Bearing (FR8ZZ-HexHD) (am-2986)
- One - PG27 Planetary Gearbox with RS775 Motor and Encoder (am-2923)
- One - Schedule 40 PVC Pipe, 36" (to space out intake wheels)
- One - Gear, 32 Tooth 20 dp 10mm Key Bore (am-2631)
- One - Gear 29T, 20dp, 500 hex for SpinBox (am-2461)
- Four - M4-0.7 x 10mm SHCS [Qty-10] (am-1269)
- One - 3/8" diameter external retaining ring (am-1253)
- One - 4mm x 12mm Machine Key (am-1249) (for gear attached to motor)
- Eight - 2550x375 Spacer (am-0754) (Cut these to size if needed for mounting to robot)
- Two - Collar Clamp, 1/2" Hex Bore, Aluminum (am-1238)
- Eight - #10-32 x 1-3/4" SHCS [Qty-25] (am-1196) (Mounting Screws, if needed, maybe use what you have?)
- Eight - 10-32 Nylock Nut, Steel, Zinc Plated, [Qty-50] (am-1212) (For Mounting Screws if used)
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/frc-roller-intake-system-kit'>FRC Roller Intake System Kit</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.
American Greatness is here
Very Pleasant and Professional! Very Helpful and again, First Class People
"It did not come with assembly instructions & no method to attach sprockets to shafts. Would have been nice if it would have included sprockets with hubs. (AndyMark Response: Thank you for your interest and usage in the Intake System Kit. This kit is an unassembled group of parts that can be used to intake objects into a robot. The intake is nonspecific to any particular game object for the FIRST Robotics Competition. An exploded view in PDF form is available to show how components attach to the intake mount brackets. This kit can be customized in numerous ways to fit any number of intake needs, as such no assembly directions are given. No method for sprocket or hub attachment is provided as sprockets and hubs were not included in the design. We will look into the items you mentioned as improvements for this part.)"
"WHEN I OPEN THE SOLIDWORKS IT ONLY SHOWS THE ANGLE BRACKET."