Now, you can put your CKD valves on a light weight 4-bank aluminum manifold. Let's build one!
- Purchase this manifold base (am-3982), listed on this very page.
- Fill the 4 slots. You must pick a total of exactily 4 items from these 3 choices (or use older CKD valves you may already have)*
- Choose your valve fittings:
- If your manifold has 4 valves, buy the Fitting Pack for 4-Valve Manifold (am-3982_f4)
- If your manifold has 3 valves, buy the Fitting Pack for 3-Valve Manifold (am-3982_f3)
- If your manifold has 1 or 2 valves, buy qty 2 or 4 of the usual CKD fitting (am-2384)
- You cannot just use the usual CKD fitting (am-2384) on all the valves since the valves are packed so tightly together on the manifold. Every other valve needs fitting extensions (am-4004). These are included in the above Fitting Packs.
- Choose manifold fittings:
- Air needs to be supplied to the manifold. Add any 1/8" NPT fitting in the middle port on either end of the manifold. You most likely will need to plug one of the two ports with an 1/8" NPT plug (am-2958), or add another fitting to extend pressure to a second manifold or high pressure storage.
- Assemble your manifold:
- Mount each valve in it's position, with its rubber gasket between the valve and manifold.
- Install the fittings so that the extensions are placed on every other valve. This gives proper spacing for mounting fittings.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Weight: 0.35 Lbs
Don't see what you need?