Cheap & Dirty with Mecanum Mixer
Overview:Fastest way to get mecanum drive with no programming is here. This package includes the Cheap & Dirty Controls and the Mecanum Mixer, using 3 channels on your controller to drive forwa...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Fastest way to get mecanum drive with no programming is here. This package includes the Cheap & Dirty Controls and the Mecanum Mixer, using 3 channels on your controller to drive forward/backward, turn left/right and strafe left and right.
Note: The negative pin is on the short side of the receiver.
- Install the batteries in the transmitter.
- Insert the jumper to the Bat port of the receiver.
- Connect the receiver battery to any one of the channels. The LED will be flashing meaning the receiver is waiting for the transmitter.
- Press and hold the Bind button on the transmitter, and then switch on the transmitter.
- Observe the LED on the receiver. When the LED stops flashing, the bind was successful. This should be almost instantly.
- Release the Bind button on the transmitter and remove the jumper and receiver battery (remove everything from the receiver)
- Install a servo and receiver battery and test if the bind was successful.
- If the test fails, repeat steps 1-7.
Programming softwareThere is an option to program your receiver via PC and you will have to order the programming cable. You can use T6config free software for programming your transmitter. I would recommend using Digital Radio software, as it is better, and costs only 2 dollars.
Basic wiring diagram for Mecanum Mixer