Cheap & Dirty Chassis with 4 in. HiGrip and PG27 Gearmotor
Looking for a small, lightweight platform for a quick demo or class project?This un-assembled kit is about 18.5" x 15" and includes the 4" HiGrip Rubber Treaded Wheel wheels and two PG27 Gearmotors...Read More
This un-assembled kit is about 18.5" x 15" and includes the 4" HiGrip Rubber Treaded Wheel wheels and two PG27 Gearmotors and a ball caster for the third wheel. Two pieces of C-Channel quickly make the 15" x 15" frame and although we show one way to build it, you can change it up any way you want.
- When we made ours, we cut the PolyCarb to fit inside of the C-Base Channel as shown.
- Then the two C-Base Channel pieces were cut directly in the middle and the overlapping corners allow for a 1/4-20 screw to hold both together. This works well for light robots.
- Length: Variable in 1 in. increments, and depends on Width
- Load Capacity: 60 lbs including robot weight
- Power Transmission Method: Direct Drive
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/peanut-chassis'>am-3417</a>
- Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Width: Variable in 1 in. increments, and depends on Length
Returns are not accepted for this product.