Cheap & Dirty Chassis with 4 in. HiGrip and PG27 Gearmotor
Looking for a small, lightweight platform for a quick demo or class project?This un-assembled kit is about 18.5" x 15" and includes the 4" HiGrip Rubber Treaded Wheel wheels and two PG27 Gearmotors...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
This un-assembled kit is about 18.5" x 15" and includes the 4" HiGrip Rubber Treaded Wheel wheels and two PG27 Gearmotors and a ball caster for the third wheel. Two pieces of C-Channel quickly make the 15" x 15" frame and although we show one way to build it, you can change it up any way you want.
- When we made ours, we cut the PolyCarb to fit inside of the C-Base Channel as shown.
- Then the two C-Base Channel pieces were cut directly in the middle and the overlapping corners allow for a 1/4-20 screw to hold both together. This works well for light robots.
- Length: Variable in 1" increments, and depends on Width
- Load Capacity: 60 lbs including robot weight
- Motors: 2 PG27 Planetary Gearbox with RS775 Motor and Encoder
- Power Transmission Method: Direct Drive
- Top Speed: 3.5 feet/sec (approximate), with 60 lbs total robot weight
- Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Width: Variable in 1" increments, and depends on Length