This is an unassembled kit containing everything you will need to assemble a facsimile of the cable protector used on the 2023 FRC Field.
NOT ALL HOLES IN THE LOWER SEGMENTS GET T-NUTS.
Please see the product picture for orientation of the top segments and screw holes. Only insert T-nuts into the holes in the lower segments that correspond to screw locations in the upper segments. Do not overtighten screws.
Apply hook tape as the last step after all screws are inserted.
In 2023 each full field contains two of these cable protectors that span the gap between the CHARGE STATION and the field wall.
This is slightly different than the production version used on the official field.
- The plastic is white rather than black to reduce cost.
- The hook tape used is 1.5 in. wide (not 1 in.) to ensure a positive connection to the field carpet.
- The lengths of the individual parts used are different to save on shipping costs and optimize material usage.
- The overall length, when assembled, is the same as the one used on the 2023 FRC Field.
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
Returns are not accepted for this product.