C-Base Frame, CIMple Box Gearboxes, Direct 6 in. Mecanum
This is the long version of the C-Base Frame with 6" Mecanum Wheels. Wheels are directly driven by the CIM motors through CIMple Box gearboxes. The direct drive means there is less play and more ...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This drive base setup is aimed at applications where the robot weight is very light (70 pounds or lighter) and the robot needs to go very fast (22-23 feet per second). For heavier applications, this robot will be underpowered and will not have enough power to move itself effectively. If you desire to have a robot heavier than 70 pounds, you will either need to pick a different chassis or add motors.
- Estimated Chassis Weight: Est. 32 lbs (no controls)
- Estimated Maximum Speed: 22 ft/sec
- Ground Clearance: 1.25"
- Height: 6"
- Length: 30" (built in long configuration)
- Load Capacity: 800 lbs based on wheels (evenly loaded)
- Motors: 4 CIM motors
- Suggested Maximum Load: 70 lbs total, using the 4 motors supplied
- Width: 27" (built in long configuration)