Ship From Sydney - NeveRest Classic 60 Gearmotor
The NeveRest 60 is a gearmotor with an attached encoder. The output shaft geometry and the gearbox housing diameter is similar to what FTC teams are familiar with. The shaft is 6mm dia and the ...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
The power cable which feeds into the black encoder housing has two powerpole connectors already crimped to the end of the cable.
- According to the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Manual Part 1, Rule RE09, this is legal for the 2018 FTC Game.
- According to the FIRST Robotics Challenge Game Manual, Rule R33, this is legal for the 2018 FRC Game as it uses the NeveRest am-3104 motor.
Encoder Cable Options:
The NeveRest Orbital 20 comes with our am-2992 cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder and also the black 4-pin connector for the HiTechnic and Modern Robotics motor controller. am-2993 is an optional encoder cable which has the white 4-pin connector on one end and 4 separate black connectors on the other end.
There is an encoder mounted to the back side of this motor. It is a 7 pulse per revolution (ppr), hall effect encoder. Since the motor's gearbox has a 60:1 reduction, then the NeverRest 60 output shaft provides 420 ppr.
Working with the Encoders:
Theoretical Performance Specs:
- Gearbox Reduction: 60:1
- Voltage: 12 volt DC
- No Load Free Speed, at gearbox output shaft: 105 RPM
- Force Needed to Back-Drive: 19.2 oz-in
- Gearbox Output Power: 14W
- Stall Torque: 593 oz-in
- Stall Current: 11.5A
- Output counts per revolution of Output Shaft (cpr): 1680 Pulses