Ships From Sydney - navX MXP Robotics Navigation Sensor
Shipping from our Sydney location.navX MXP 3.0 combines a 9-axis sensor (3-axis accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers) with sophisticated data fusion, motion processing and sensor calibratio...Read More
Key specifications include:
- High-accuracy pose (yaw/pitch/roll), with minimal yaw drift of ~1 degree per minute
- Tilt-corrected absolute compass heading with magnetic disturbance detection
- 9-axis heading fusing pose and magnetically-valid compass heading data
- Omnimount technology allows installation in various orientations, including horizontal, vertical and even upside-down.
Even in electro-magnetically challenging environments, the 9-axis heading combination of inertial and magnetically-valid compass heading data (e.g., before motors are energized, or when the robot is at rest) enable tracking of a robots absolute heading.
Because navX MXP is compliant with the National Instruments Custom Electronics Port (MXP) specification you can expand your roboRIO with additional Digital I/O, Analog I/O and Communications Interfaces.
navX MXP is designed for plug-n-play installation into an FRC roboRIO robotics control system: it connects to the roboRIO MXP connector for both power and data. Additionally, libraries and example source code for easy integration into the FRC roboRIO
- Interface(s): I2C
- Weight: less than 0.15 Lbs.
its pretty good