Ship From Sydney - navX MXP Robotics Navigation Sensor
navX MXP 3.0 combines a 9-axis sensor (3-axis accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers) with sophisticated data fusion, motion processing and sensor calibration algorithms. Key specifications i...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
Key specifications include:
- High-accuracy pose (yaw/pitch/roll), with minimal yaw drift of ~1 degree per minute
- Tilt-corrected absolute compass heading with magnetic disturbance detection
- 9-axis heading fusing pose and magnetically-valid compass heading data
- Omnimount technology allows installation in various orientations, including horizontal, vertical and even upside-down.
Even in electro-magnetically challenging environments, the 9-axis heading combination of inertial and magnetically-valid compass heading data (e.g., before motors are energized, or when the robot is at rest) enable tracking of a robots absolute heading.
Because navX MXP is compliant with the National Instruments Custom Electronics Port (MXP) specification you can expand your roboRIO with additional Digital I/O, Analog I/O and Communications Interfaces.
navX MXP is designed for plug-n-play installation into an FRC roboRIO robotics control system: it connects to the roboRIO MXP connector for both power and data. Additionally, libraries and example source code for easy integration into the FRC roboRIO
- Interface(s): I2C,SPI,and TTL UART
- Weight: less than 0.15 Lbs.
its pretty good