Ship From Sydney - 4 in. HiGrip Wheel, 50A Durometer
FIRST Tech Challenge Note: This product is NOT legal for FTC. We recommend our Stealth Wheel for applications where digging into the surface is a concern. This is a 4 inch diameter wheel with HiGr...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This is a 4 inch diameter wheel with HiGrip tread. The design of this wheel is very similar to our popular 6" HiGrip wheel, but with a smaller, 4" diameter. We feel that these wheels are a more durable option for teams' drivetrains. No bearings or hubs are included in this wheel.
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel. Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, http://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs (not included) to this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten a hub to this wheel.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0181 or am-0029. For a 3/8" id, use am-0209. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten the sprocket to the wheel.
- Bolt Pattern: six holes (0.17 in. diameter) on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 0.95 in.
- Diameter: 4"
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs
- Material: Polycarbonate, black,TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Static CoF On Tight Pile Carpet: 0.97
- Weight: 0.31 lbs
- Width: 1.375 in.