Ships from Sydney - Power Distribution Panel
Shipping from our Sydney location.NOTE: This product is not included in any Sales or Discounts.This is the PD panel being used in the 2015 FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts. The Power Distri...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This is the PD panel being used in the 2015 FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts.
The Power Distribution Panel (PDP) from Cross the Road Electronics is the latest DC power interface for competition robotics. The PDP uses CAN to connect directly to the roboRIO and allows for individual current monitoring on each channel.
Please contact Cross the Road Electronics email@example.com for warranty issues or Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for this product.
For the most up to date documentation on this product, please see: https://www.ctr-electronics.com/pdp.html#product_tabs_technical_resources
- 12V DC Input (designed for FRC-legal battery). We recommend using a 120A Circuit Breaker (am-2082) between your power source and this panel.
- 12V DC output
- (8) 40A Protected Channels (12V)
- (8) 20A / 30A Protected Channels (12V)
- (1) 20A Protected Channel (shared between PCM and VRM)
- (1) 10A Protected Channel (roboRIO)
- (1) CAN Bus (provides feedback to roboRIO)