Ships From Sydney - NeveRest Orbital 20 Gearmotor
Shipping from our Sydney location.The NeveRest Orbital 20 is a gearmotor with an attached encoder. The output shaft geometry and the gearbox housing diameter is similar to what FIRST Tech Challenge...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
- According to the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Manual Part 1, Rule RE09, this is legal for the 2018 FTC Game.
- According to the FIRST Robotics Challenge Game Manual, Rule R33, this is legal for the 2018 FRC Game as it uses the NeveRest am-3104 motor.
Encoder Cable Options:
The NeveRest Orbital 20 does not currently come with our am-2992 cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder and also the black 4-pin connector for the HiTechnic and Modern Robotics motor controller. am-2993 is an optional encoder cable which has the white 4-pin connector on one end and 4 separate black connectors on the other end.
There is an encoder mounted to the back side of this motor. It is a 7 pulse per revolution (ppr) hall effect encoder. Since the motor's gearbox has a 19.2:1 reduction, the NeverRest Orbital 20 output shaft provides 134.4 ppr, or 537.6 counts per revolution within the software environment.
Working with the Encoders:
- Gearbox Reduction: 19.2:1
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- No Load Free Speed, at gearbox output shaft: 340 RPM
- Force Needed to Back-Drive: 6.4 oz-in
- Gearbox Output Power: 14 W
- Stall Torque: 175 oz-in
- Stall Current: 11.5 A
- Output counts per revolution of Output Shaft (cpr): 537.6
- Output pulse per revolution of encoder shaft (ppr): 134.4