Ships From Sydney - NeveRest Orbital 20 Gearmotor
Shipping from our Sydney location.The NeveRest Orbital 20 is a gearmotor with an attached encoder. The output shaft geometry and the gearbox housing diameter is similar to what FIRST Tech Challenge...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
- According to the FIRST Tech Challenge Game Manual Part 1, Rule RE09, this is legal for the 2018 FTC Game.
- According to the FIRST Robotics Challenge Game Manual, Rule R33, this is legal for the 2018 FRC Game as it uses the NeveRest am-3104 motor.
Encoder Cable Options:
The NeveRest Orbital 20 does not currently come with our am-2992 cable which has the white 4-pin connector for the encoder and also the black 4-pin connector for the HiTechnic and Modern Robotics motor controller. am-2993 is an optional encoder cable which has the white 4-pin connector on one end and 4 separate black connectors on the other end.
There is an encoder mounted to the back side of this motor. It is a 7 pulse per revolution (ppr) hall effect encoder. Since the motor's gearbox has a 19.2:1 reduction, the NeverRest Orbital 20 output shaft provides 134.4 ppr, or 537.6 counts per revolution within the software environment.
Working with the Encoders:
- Gearbox Reduction: 19.2:1
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- No Load Free Speed, at gearbox output shaft: 340 RPM
- Force Needed to Back-Drive: 6.4 oz-in
- Gearbox Output Power: 14 W
- Stall Torque: 175 oz-in
- Stall Current: 11.5 A
- Output counts per revolution of Output Shaft (cpr): 537.6
- Output pulse per revolution of encoder shaft (ppr): 134.4