Shipping from our Sydney location.
Limelight 2 is a plug-and-play smart camera purpose-built for FIRST Robotics Competition. No experience required. Limelight is easy enough for teams with no vision experience or expert mentors, and powerful enough for experienced teams who need a reliable, competition-ready vision solution.
For warranty issues with this product, please e-mail: email@example.com.
Updates to the Limelight 2 Hardware:
- Smaller footprint (note that the mounting hole spacing has changed in both dimensions)
- Increased FOV
- From 54 x 41 degrees to 59.6 x 45.7 degrees
- Improved build quality
- Rigid lens mount
- Improved plastic finish
- Tighter margins around ports and LEDs
- Light-pipe-exposed status LEDs
- Easier access to main power port
- Easier access to IP reset button
- Easier access to microUSB port
- POE jumper removed
- POE is always enabled
- Serial port removed
- MicroUSB cable provides power while flashing. No need to apply 12V power while flashing.
- Some LL1 units contained loud fans, and others contained quiet fans. The new LL2 fan's loudness is in-between those of the two LL1 fans.
- Status LEDs
- Inner green LED blinks quickly if a target has been acquired, and blinks slowly if no targets are in view.
- Outer yellow LED blinks slowly if the unit is using an automatic IP configuration, and remains solid if the unit is using a static configuration.
- Tracking Speed: 90fps
- Tracking Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Field-of-View: 59.6 x 49.7 degrees
- Dimensions: 3.819 x 2.194 x 0.984 in (97.005 x 53.730 x 25.00 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Tracking Interfaces: Network Tables
- Total latency (Photons -> Robot) : 21-25 milliseconds
- Pipeline Latency: 3-7 milliseconds
- NetworkTables -> Robot latency: .3 milliseconds - Limelight bypasses normal NetworkTables limits to instantly submit targeting data.
- Luminous Flux: 400 lumens
- 60% more light than the standard dual-ring setup
- Illuminance is increased by gloss-finish LED cones
- Constant-brightness LEDs down to 7 volts
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/aussie-limelight-2-plus">am-3833bAUS</a>
Don't see what you need?