Ships from Sydney - Battery Charger, 3 Bank, 6 Amp, Dual Pro RS3 with SB-50A Connectors
Shipping from our Sydney location.Dual Pro Recreation Series (RS3) 6Ah x 3 bank Battery Charger This charger is a great tool for competition robotics teams and hobbyists using Lead Acid batte...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
This charger is a great tool for competition robotics teams and hobbyists using Lead Acid batteries. Dual Pro chargers charge batteries to 100% specific gravity every charge, and are able to adjust current in the absorption and finish stages based on the battery's communication with the charger
There are three (3) unique charging banks included in this charger, meaning that you can charge three batteries at a time. Each bank has a capacity of 6 amps. This charger supplies a safe amperage level to quickly charge 12V lead acid batteries. The charger is engineered for occasions which need a charging system that may require the battery to be left on the charger for days at a time.
We have installed SB-50A connectors on each of the three charging circuits, which make this charger ready for robot batteries.Features
- Dependable, rugged construction and waterproof
- Independent outputs and fully automatic
- Battery maintenance mode
- DC charge cables = 5ft and AC power cord = 3ft
- Each DC charge cable is fitted with an APP SB-50A connector (3 total)
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Models available to charge 12-36V systems
- LED lights indicate Each Batteries state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and no installation restrictions
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
- Two year warranty
Troubleshooting & Warranty:
Dual Pro Uses Deltavolt Intuitive Charging Technology
These chargers are on the cutting edge of technology. Dual Pro chargers can detect as low as 6 volts on a 36 volt system and 8 volts on a 48 volt system. Low voltage detection eliminates jump starting and service calls which save you time and money.
Dual Pro goes beyond what normal chargers do. Normally your average charger only charges your battery until it gets warm enough and your battery tells your charger that it's done. That is not the case for Dual Pro, they acknowledge this and also know that most batteries only get 80% of their full charge from ordinary chargers.
The DeltaVolt charge profile changes that. By giving you a full 100% charge, your batteries runtime will increasing by 10-15% per charge which will increase your overall battery life by 20-25%. Pay a little bit more now for your charger and save a lot more money with longer battery lives and having no more service calls.Why choose Dual Pro?
- It's the only 5 stage charger on the market
- Recovers 100% DOD batteries to 100% charge
- Charges to recommend specific gravity
- LED charge status light with fault detection
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection
- Includes zero spark technology
- Fully repairable charger
For Pro Charging Systems warranty replacements please contact Richard Harmon.
- Email: email@example.com
- AC Power Cord Length: 3 feet.
- AMPs: 6 Per Bank
- Chemical Makeup: Lead Acid
- DC Charge Cable Length: 5 feet.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Fuses Used: each bank has 2 fuses
- Height: 6.5 in.
- Input: 110-240 VAC
- Length: 10.25 in.
- Total Output: 18 Amps
- Weight: 7 lbs