Arm Joint for PVC pipe
Looking for a quick way to make an arm joint? This kit quickly mounts to a 2 inch PVC pipe then either a hub or bearings to mount for a joint.Hardware Included: Two - PVC Joint Plates Two - PVC ...Read More
- Two - PVC Joint Plates
- Two - PVC Joint Spacers
- Four - Individual 1/4-20 x 3" Screws (buy 10 am-1209)
- Four - Individual 1/4-20 Nylock Nuts (am-1015)
- Four - Individual 10-32 x 3" Screws (buy 25 am-1201)
- Four - Individual 10-32 Nylock Nuts (buy 50 am-1212)
- With a Hub: Mount any one of our hubs and you can drive this joint for an arm with a direct output from our gearboxes with your specified shaft.
- With a Bearing: Place a bearing in the plates and you can use a dead axle and a driven sprocket to drive this joint.
- Height: 5 in.
- Length: 3.5 in.
- Weight: 1.10 lbs
- Width: 2.75 in.
"Is there a cad file for this part? (AndyMark response: We just added it to the 'Files & Documents' tab)"
Parts are good - not sure we will use PVC