AndyMark 775a RedLine Motor with 12 Tooth 32DP Pinion Gear Installed
This updated version of the AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor is an even faster and more powerful version of this popular 775-class motor platform. With a power rating of up to 363W, this motor is capable...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This variation of the RedLine comes with a 12 tooth, 32 DP pinion already pressed on allowing this motor to be installed into EVO Slim 4 RedLine, EVO Shifter 4 RedLine and DeCIMate gearboxes. Not only does this take the risk of damaging the motor during pinion installation out of your hands, it also means that this counts as a COTS part in FRC, and bringing these as spares to your competition won't count against your weight allowance for 2019.
Motors need air flow to keep cool. A hot motor won't last nearly as long, or deliver the power it once did new. To keep a RedLine cool and in great shape, use a 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650 when mounting to a custom gearbox. All of our gearboxes that use this motor have vent plate spacers included with your purchase or include sufficient venting machined in.
Useful Additional Parts:
- RedLine Encoder Kit, am-3773
- 12 Tooth 32 DP Pinion, am-3657
- M4 x 0.7 10 mm Mounting Screw, am-1264
- Vent Plate for keeping this motor cool and functional - 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650
- Fantastic Gearbox Pairing Options:
Motor has the following information laser etched on the flux ring:
Manufacturer Part number: DF-30F-2003
Logo: AndyMark Logo
AndyMark Part Number: am-3775a
Date Code: YYWWD
- Bolt Pattern: 2 M4x0.7 Holes on a 29 mm diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 5 mm press fit
- Diameter: 1.744 in.
- Diameter Pitch: 32
- Face Width: 0.625 in.
- Gear Length: 0.755 in.
- Gear Material: 1117 Steel
- Gear Weight: 0.014 lbs
- Length: 3.826 in.
- Maximum Power: 380 Watts (+/- 10%)
- No Load Current: 3.8 AMPs
- No Load Free Speed : 21020 RPM (+/- 10%)
- No Load RPM: 21020 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Output Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Output Shaft Length: 0.346 in.
- Pitch Diameter: 0.375 in.
- Pressure Angle: 20
- Stall Current: 130 AMPs
- Stall Torque: 0.7 N-m (6.2 in-lbs) (+/- 10%)
- Teeth: 12
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Weight: 0.9 lbs