Upgrade your AM14U4 to a 8" MK Mecanum Wheel Drive. This chassis uses one 12.75:1 Ratio Toughbox Micro on each MK8 Mecanum Wheel. This chassis allows for more ground clearance than smaller mecanum wheels. Includes the necessary brackets and long churro designed to be cut down to size for standoff spacers that allow clearance for the wide width of the MK8 Wheel.
This kit is designed to work as an add-on to the AM14U4 drive chassis or the AM14U4 Frame Only Kit. Kit includes the necessary, hardware and spacers to add 8" MK8 Mecanum wheels to the chassis.
The Toughbox Micro included in this kit includes a longer than normal shaft. If you are piecemealing this kit or already own some parts in your shop, be sure to acquire one am-0801a for each Toughbox® Micro. This longer shaft is needed to account for the wider width of these wheels.
- 2 - 8in MK Mecanum Wheel, Left (am-3340L)
- 2 - 8in MK Mecanum Wheel, Right (am-3340R)
- 4 - ToughBox Micro, 12.75:1 Ratio, No Plate (am-3549_127)
- 8 - 500EX Hex Hub (am-2568)
- 8 - 500Hex Molded Hex Spacer, 0.250 (am-3948-250)
- 4 - 500Hex Molded Hex Spacer, 0.125 (am-3948-125)
- 4 - FR8ZZ HD Hex Bearing (am-2986)
- 3 - 1 ft. Churro (am-3101-1)
- 50 - 10-24 x 1.250" TFS (am-1266)
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.