The cross plate is used to strengthen AM14U family frames to accommodate for an extra large opening in the front or back of the chassis frame. This cross bar can be cut down on either end and features a hole sized for a bearing in the center of the plate for use with an H-Drive or other custom additions.
- Height: 2.935 in.
- Hole Size: 0.210 in.
- Length: 31.0 in.
- Lower Flange Length: 0.75 in.
- Lower Hole Pattern: 0.5 in. Spacing
- Material: 5052 Aluminum
- Overall Depth: 2.5 in.
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/am14u4-cross-plate-xl'>am-3975</a>
- Thickness: 0.125 in.
- Upper Flange Length: 1.625 in.
- Upper Hole Pattern: Two rows 1.0 in apart with 0.5 in. between holes in each row
- Weight: 1.77 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.