AM14U3 Upgrade Kit 6WD with 8 in. Pneumatic Wheels
Note: Please notice that this kit is NOT recommended for use with the AM14U4 2019 version of the Chassis. For AM14U4 we recommend this version of the kit: AM-14U4_PN8 Upgrade your AM14U3 to a SI...Read More
Upgrade your AM14U3 to a SIX wheel drive with 8" Pneumatic wheels! This chassis is tough enough with a good level of clearance to get over some difficult obstacles.
The parts included in this kit are add-ons to complete the build of your chassis.
- Two - Long Hex Output shaft, 4140 steel Toughbox (am-0801)
- Six - 8 inch Pneumatic Wheel (am-0970_rib)
- Four - Timing Belt, Gates HTD, 15mm wide, 151T, 755-5M-15 (am-2706)
- Two - 370x375 Spacer (am-0440)
- Four - 3/8-16 x 5.15" Hex Bolt (am-1399)
- Two - 42 Tooth Pulley Extension (am-2813)
- Twelve - 10-32 Nylock Jam Nut, [Qty-50] (am-1211)
- Twelve - 10-32 x 3.5" SHCS (am-1402)
- Twenty Four - 10-32 Nylock Nut, Steel, Zinc Plated, [Qty-50] (am-1212)
- Twenty Four - 10-32 x 2.75" SHCS (am-1397)
- Six - 250 Sprocket and Pulley Spacer (am-0207a)
- Four - 2x6 Bracket for AM14U3 (am-3299)
- One - 500 Churro Tube 24.25" +/- 0.125" (am-2974) - Cut Churro to lengths needed
- Six - 0.850" long, 0.75 od, 0.380 id, Spacer (am-1307)
- Eight - Spacer, 0.145" long, 0.593" id, 0.875" od, Nylon (am-1151)
Installation was unclear. We had to inspect the CAD file to figure it out. There seemed to be spacers on the main drive shaft that were not included in the kit. We improvised with homemade spacers, but it was really confusing.
Works as promised
We built the unit before the layout.pdf file was posted so we spent a little more time getting the spacing right on the axles.