Orders placed between Wednesday, June 9th and Friday, June 11th may be delayed due to AndyMark's annual inventory count.
This shaft was originally used in our After Burner PTO. This shaft may find a use in your custom gearbox application. This shaft is intended to be used as a part of a shift mechanism. The shaft has a 0.188-inch long through-slot to be used with a shift assembly.
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Length (Long Hex): 2.585 in.
- Length (Long Round): 0.63 in.
- Length (Overall): 4.194 in.
- Length (Short Hex): 0.607 in.
- Length (Short Round): 0.313 in.
- Material: 4140 Steel