Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel. Three (3) screws are sufficient for each wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in the price of the wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. To install a hub onto a 6" FIRST Wheel, use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and one ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (on one side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0029. For a 3/8" id, use am-0209. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws
- Bolt Pattern: six holes (0.17 in. diameter) on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle.
- Bore: 0.95 in. diameter through hole, with two 1.125 in. diameter bearing pockets
- CoF: 1.0 static (on tight pile carpet)
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Material: black polycarbonate,80A durometer urethane rubber
- Weight: 0.62 lbs
BEAST 8' Rims
Awesome wheels, quality product
Good materials, tolerances and performance.
Very good alternative to 4" or 6" solid wheels.
Very easy to adapt to existing frame.
They were as advertised and are on the Robot.
Good wheels for the price
The wheels are good enough for indoor robots or light weight outdoor robots. I'm not sure how disable they'll be in the sun, but we're happy enough with them to have ordered a second batch!
I am continue to be very impressed by the excellent service and fast response that I get from the AndyMark team. I enjoy ordering from AndyMark because my order is always accurate and the shipping times are very fast. Thank you AndyMark.
Purchased Rubber Treaded Wheels
The shipping prices for 2-day and faster deliveries were a bit high. Otherwise, my rating would be excellent.