- Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs
- Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers
- Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins
- Thirty-Six - Omni-roller Sleeves
- Six - Individual M5x0.8 x 20mm SHCS
- Six - Individual M5 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 x 10mm SHCS
Wheels can be driven by 1 hub (the Universal Hub) or they can ride on two 1/2" id ball bearings (FR8ZZ or R8). These need to be purchased separately if this wheel is purchased.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole on a 1.875" diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter bore, 1/4 in. deep on either side, 0.95 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 7.9 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (rollers don't spin past this weight)
- Material: Black Polycarbonate,Brass
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 18
- Weight: 1.13 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 1.04 in.
This was exactly what we needed.
great cheap all around wheel
These wheels are great to have around. They work, and they are cheap. I've never seen one break, but I have warped them in super high speed applications like on last years shooter.
8" polycarbonate Omni-wheel
I found this wheel to be accurate in form and structure. I offers improved reliability and confidence over the all-aluminum omni-wheel that was void of any bearing bosses.