8 in. Plastic Omni Wheel with 1/2 in. Ball Bearings
8 in. Plastic Omni Wheel with 1/2 in. Ball BearingsIncluded Hardware: Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins Thirty-Two - Omni-roller Sl...Read More
- Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs
- Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers
- Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins
- Thirty-Two - Omni-roller Sleeves
- Six - Individual #10-32 x 1/2" SHCS
- Six - Individual M5 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 x 10mm SHCS
- Two - 1/2" id bearing (R8)
Bearings and screws were not made in the USA. All other components were designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States of America.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole on a 1.875" diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter bore, 1/4 in. deep on either side, 0.95 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 7.9 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (rollers don't spin pas this weight)
- Material: Black Polycarbonate,Brass
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 18
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 1.04 in.
I ordered bearing with shoulders and you substituted cheaper ones because they where already in your wheels and charged me for them anyway what a screw (AndyMark Response: We apologize for the misunderstanding. The unflanged bearings are the bearings included with that wheel, customer is correct. There were no order notes or email with a special request to change existing parts with items on order. Customers are encouraged to contact AndyMark Customer Service if they have issues with an order, firstname.lastname@example.org)