8 in. Plastic Omni Wheel w/ 3/8 in. Ball Bearings
8" Plastic Omni Wheel with 3/8" Ball Bearings Included Hardware: Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins Thirty-Two - Omni-roller Sleeve...Read More
- Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs
- Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers
- Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins
- Thirty-Two - Omni-roller Sleeves
- Six - Individual #10-32 x 1/2" SHCS
- Six - Individual M5 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 x 10mm SHCS
- Two - 1614ZZ shielded, 3/8" id ABEC3 ball bearings
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and one ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (on one side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0030. For a 3/8" id, use am-0573. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws
- To press beaings into this wheel (for a free spinning wheel or for use with a sprocket), two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0030. For a 3/8" id, use am-0573.
Bearings and screws were not made in the USA. All other components were designed, manufactured and assembled in the United States of America.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole on a 1.875" diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter bore, 1/4 in. deep on either side, 0.95 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 7.9 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (rollers don't spin pas this weight)
- Material: Black Polycarbonate,Brass
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 18
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 1.04 in.