8 in. Plastic Omni-Wheel
8" Plastic Omni WheelUsage With Axle and Hub: If you wish to drive this wheel with an axle and hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are not included...Read More
Usage With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an axle and hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are not included with this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. To install a hub onto this wheel, use #10 screws and nuts. #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws.
Usage With Sprockets and Bearings:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel with #10 screws and nuts. You will also need to press ball bearings into the wheel so that it may spin on a shaft or bolt. The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2 in. shafts, use am-0181. For a 3/8 in. shafts use am-0209.
- Two - 8" Plastic Omni Wheel Webs
- Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers
- Eighteen - 1x1/8 Steel Dowel Pins
- Thirty-Six - Omni-roller Sleeves
- Six - Individual M5x0.8 x 20 mm SHCS
- Six - Individual M5 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 Nylock Nuts
- Eighteen - Individual M3 x 10 mm SHCS
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter bore, 1/4 in. deep on either side, 0.95 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 7.9 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (rollers don't spin past this weight)
- Material: Black Polycarbonate, Brass
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/8-in-plastic-omni-wheel-1'>am-0048a</a>
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 18
- Weight: 1.13 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 1.04 in.
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Heavy duty plastic. Moves the robot forward and backwards while allowing it to slip side to side.
These fit well on the kit bot chassis with 8 in...
These fit well on the kit bot chassis with 8 inch pneumatic tires and solved our turning issue.
This was exactly what we needed.
great cheap all around wheel
These wheels are great to have around. They work, and they are cheap. I've never seen one break, but I have warped them in super high speed applications like on last years shooter.
8" polycarbonate Omni-wheel
I found this wheel to be accurate in form and structure. I offers improved reliability and confidence over the all-aluminum omni-wheel that was void of any bearing bosses.