8 in. Aluminum Omni Wheel w/ 1/2 in. Bearing
8 in. Aluminum Omni Wheel with 1/2 in. Bearing These wheels combine the best features of the AndyMark Trick Wheels with the AndyMark plastic omni wheels. They are light and durable. They will bend...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
These wheels combine the best features of the AndyMark Trick Wheels with the AndyMark plastic omni wheels. They are light and durable. They will bend under a severe impact, but can be easily repaired.
- Two - 8 in. Outer Aluminum Onmi Rings
- One - 8 in. Inner Aluminum Omni Plate
- Eighteen - Black SBR Rollers
- Eighteen - Steel Dowel Pins
- Thirty-Six - Brass Omni-roller Sleeves
- Eighteen - Individual #10-32x3/8 in. Button Head Phillips Screws
- One - 1/2 in. FR8ZZ Bearing
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and one ball bearing needs to be pressed into the wheel (one one side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0030. For a 3/8 in. id, use am-0573. The sprocket needs to be spaced out in order for the chain to miss the side of the wheels, so use Hardware Kit 1, which includes the spacers, screws, and nuts for this.
- The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2 in. id, use am-0030. For a 3/8 in. id, use am-0573.
Bearings and screws were not made in the USA. All other components were designed, manufactured and assembled in the United States of America.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 hole 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 1.124 in. diameter bore
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Roller Axle: Steel Dowel Pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 18
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 0.123 in.