Our 6 mm D Shafts are the choice of top FIRST Tech Challenge teams and hobbyists looking for a strong, compact drive axle! These shafts work great with our line of Nubs, which offer a precise D-bore that transmits torque along the flat portion of the shaft instead of relying on finicky set screws like inferior hub options. This kit includes several of our most popular lengths, so you can tinker and experiment without cutting.
- Two - 6 mm D Shaft, 36 mm (am-3226-036)
- Four - 6 mm D Shaft, 100 mm (am-3226-100)
- Four - 6 mm D Shaft, 175 mm (am-3226-175)
- Two - 6 mm D Shaft, 450 mm (am-3226-450)
If you need the output shaft to be a 1/2" Hex while using this shaft, check out the 6 mm D to 0.5 in. Hex-Shaft Adapter (am-3744a)
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued, <a href='/products/6-mm-d-shaft-options'> some individual options may still be available.</a>
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.