The body is made from black polycarbonate, while the rollers are each molded with a nylon core and TPU tread. These rollers spin smoothly on a captured dowel pin.
Usage With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an axle and hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are not included with this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. To install a hub onto this wheel, use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws.
Usage With Sprockets and Bearings:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel with #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws. You will also need to press ball bearings into the wheel so that it may spin on a shaft or bolt. The ball bearing must have a 1.125 in. od. For a 1/2 in. shafts, use am-0181. For a 3/8 in. shafts use am-0209.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.157 in.) on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125 in. diameter x 0.36 in. deep with a 0.96 in. diameter thru hole
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Load Capacity: 120 lbs
- Material: Gray TPU rubber (roller material), Black Polycarbonate (Body material), White Nylon (Roller material, inside)
- Roller Axle: 1/8 in. diameter steel dowel pin
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 10
- Weight: 0.99 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 2 in.
During the short season we used the 6" DuraOmni on our West Coast Drive 8 wheel Chassis. We put them on the back to allow for smooth turning. During the 2021 season, the field obstacles are gone, so we are now running 6 of the 8 wheels as omnis. This has substantial improved turning performance. I would recommend these to eliminate turning difficulties.
delivery was quick and painless.Got the bear...
delivery was quick and painless. Got the bearings it needs in the same shipment. Looks good.