Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
4 in. Stealth Wheel 8 mm Bore 60A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 60A durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight whee...Read More
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- These stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.
- Bolt Circle: 4 holes, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- Bore: 0.31 in. (8 mm) with 4 holes 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- CoF: 1.07 on Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite)
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Durometer: 60A
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Outer Bolt Pattern: 6 holes, 0.16 in. (6 mm) diameter on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-2648_Blk'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
Great wheels for robot project!
Wheels are just what I expected and work great.
Wheels performed astoundingly well on FTC Res-Q painted ramp, much better than standard Stealth Wheels. Enabled scoring in middle and upper buckets.