2013 C-Base FRC Drive Chassis w/ #35 Chain and Sprockets
This is a chain-driven version of the entire C-Base Chassis Kit distributed in the 2013 FRC team kit, all of the items AndyMark put into the FIRST FRC kit except for the Battery Plugs (am-0122), 90...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
(chains are not shown in the picture above)
This un-assembled kit includes the 6" HiGrip FIRST Wheel wheels and two Toughbox Mini gearboxes with flat mount plates. The 30" C-Base chassis is used as the foundation of this robot drivetrain.
The power transmission system for this chassis is using #35 roller chain and aluminum plate sprockets.
This Chassis Kit can be configured in a long, 6-wheel setup or a wide, 4-wheel setup.
- Drive Sprocket: 22 tooth
- Driven Sprockets: 24 tooth
- Length: Variable in 1 in. increments, with 32.25 in. maximum
- Load Capacity: 600 lbs based on wheels
- Motors: 2 CIM motors
- Power Transmission Method: #35 roller chain
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Top Speed: 9.6 feet/sec (approximate), with 150 lbs total robot weight
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Width: Variable in 1 in. increments, with 32.25 in. maximum
Returns are not accepted for this product.