AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
2 in. Stealth Wheel 8 mm Bore 80A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 80A durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight whee...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
- Bolt Pattern: 4 holes, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- Bore: 0.31 in. (8 mm)
- CoF On Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite): 0.99
- CoF on FTC soft tiles: 0.63
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Durometer: 80A
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-3156'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.10 lbs