2 in. Stealth Wheel 1/2 in. Hex Bore 80A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 80A durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight whee...Read More
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
- Bore: 1/2 in. Hex
- CoF On Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite): 0.99
- CoF on FTC soft tiles: 0.63
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Durometer: 80A
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Maximum Torque: 200in-lbs
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-3155'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.10 lbs
Deep space ball sucker
The wheels worked well. we tried the lower durometer wheels first and they'd wrap up the ball: these just slipped on the ball.
Seriously great wheels!
These wheels worked great for the "core" of our winch system (used for FRC Steamworks).