2 in. Compliant Wheel 1/2 in. Hex Bore 50A Durometer
1 - 4 units: $5.00
5 - 9 units: $4.50
10 or more units: $4.00
Compliant wheels are not intended for moving robots, but moving objects. Compliant wheels give way to allow rigid objects to be manipulated easily. A line of multiple wheels on a driven hex axle cr...Read More
Different durometer ratings give each wheel unique characteristics. Green wheels (35A durometer) are the softest and most compliant around objects, while maroon (45A) and blue (50A) wheels are increasingly firm. The increased firmness also allows the latter two wheels to carry a higher RPM rating.
Diameter: 1.95" - 2.05"
Weight: 0.031 - 0.037 Lbs
Durometers: 35A (Green), 45A (Maroon), 50A (Blue)
- 0.425" hex, interference fit for 1/2" shafts
- 0.3125" hex, interference fit for 3/8" shafts
- 0.31" hex, interference fit for 8mm shafts
- Green 35A: 6000 RPM
- Maroon 45A and Blue 50A: 10000 RPM
- Bore: 0.425 in. (Interference fit for 1/2 in. Hex)
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Durometer: 50A
- Material: TPU
- Maximum Rotation: 10000 RPM
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/2-in-compliant-wheels-options?sku=am-3462_blue'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Weight: 0.035 lbs