10 in. Mecanum Wheel Set, Steel Body, 6-hole Bore
These rugged 10 in. Mecanum wheels are sold assembled with 12 rollers each. The rollers are a heavy-duty wheel itself, with a robust steel core with PTFE bearings spinning on a 1/2 in. steel axle. ...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in the price of the wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed.
- If you wish to drive these wheels with a sprocket, then the wheels should be paired with a bearing hub, such as our 375 Bearing Hub our our 500 Bearing Hub with the sprocket attached to the wheel via the outside face of the hub. The sprocket needs to be spaced out in order for the chain to have clearance with the side of the wheel, using one of our sprocket spacers.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.204" dia) on a 1.875" bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125"
- Diameter: 10"
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs per wheel
- Material: Polycarbonate Core,Steel Plates
- Roller Axle: 1/2" steel axle
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 12
- Weight: 9 lbs each
- Width Across Middle: 4"