10 in. Mecanum Wheel Left 6-hole Bore
This part may be either black powder-coated or zinc plated.This rugged 10 in. Mecanum wheel is sold assembled with 12 rollers. The rollers are a heavy-duty wheel itself, with a robust steel core wi...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This rugged 10 in. Mecanum wheel is sold assembled with 12 rollers. The rollers are a heavy-duty wheel itself, with a robust steel core with PTFE bearings spinning on a 1/2 in. steel axle. The axles and rollers are sandwiched between two 3/32 in. thick steel plates. The rollers are made of black 80A durometer SBR rubber. The center hub of the wheel consists of a molded spacer, which provides tab support for each wheel, allowing high load capacity and durable performance. Buying this product gets you one wheel. This wheel must be paired with a Right Mecanum Wheel, am-0446.
For a mecanum drive system to work you must use two right and two left wheels.
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in the price of the wheel.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the wheel should be paired with a bearing hub, such as our 375 Bearing Hub our our 500 Bearing Hub with the sprocket attached to the wheel via the outside face of the hub. The sprocket needs to be spaced out in order for the chain to have clearance with the side of the wheel, using one of our sprocket spacers.
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.204" dia) on a 1.875" bolt circle
- Bore: 1.125"
- Diameter: 10"
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs
- Material: Polycarbonate Core, Steel Plates
- Roller Axle: 1/2 in. steel axle
- Roller Durometer: 80A
- Rollers: 12
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Width Across Middle: 4"