The Planetary Gearbox (PG) series of gearboxes and gearmotors feature robust planetary gearing inside paired with reliable motors. You asked for it, we delivered. This gearbox now features a 0.375" HEX output shaft to easily attach to 3/8" bore wheels, sprockets, and other motion products without the need for special adapters. The PG27 Gearmotor includes 775 motor with integrated quadrature encoder, simplifying feedback control.
- Overall Size:
- Overall Length: 6.531"
- Gearbox Diameter: 1.772" (not including face plate)
- Output Shaft: 3/8" Hex with threaded 10-32 hole
- Length: 1.00"
- Diameter: 0.375" Hex
- Mounting Geometry:
- 4 10-32 threaded holes on a 2.00" Bolt Circle,
- 4 M4x0.7 Threaded Holes on a 1.378" Bolt Circle
- Electrical Connection Geometry:
- Connector: Screw terminal block power connectors
- Gear Material: Steel
- Body Material: Steel
- Lubrication: Included with Gearbox
- Weight:1.66 lbs
Encoder Performance Specifications for 775 Paired PG Gearmotors:
- Voltage: 12VDC
- No Load Free Speed: 198RPM
- No Load Current: 0.6 Amps
- Stall Current: 22 Amps
- Stall Torque: 6.3 ft-lbs
- Pulses Per Revolution: 7
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Pin 1: 5Vdc
- Pin 2: Gnd
- Pin 3: Encoder Output Cha. A
- Pin 4: Encoder Output Cha. B
- Note: Because the encoder is connected to the back of the motor shaft, the rotation is backwards from normal front mounted encoders so you will need compensate for this in software or simply connect Ch. A output to your Ch. B input and Ch. B output to your Ch. A input.