The ADXRS450 is an angular rate sensor (gyroscope) intended for industrial, robotics, medical, instrumentation, stabilization, and other high performance applications. Itâ€™s capable of sensing angular rate (rotation) of up to Â±300Â°/sec.
The Gyro Board is designed to easily be integrated into your robot design. The sensor connects to the SPI port in the upper-right corner of the RoboRIO and uses built-in libraries to read sensor data. SPI Chip Select (Slave Select) is adjustable on this revision of the sensor, so it can coexist with other sensors on the SPI bus.
At the request of FIRST teams, this sensor has been made available for purchase for 2017 and is the same sensor as what was included in this yearâ€™s Kit of Parts.
- Complete rate gyroscope on a single chip
- Â±300Â°/sec angular rate sensing (single axis Z)
- High vibration rejection over a wide frequency range
- Excellent 25Â°/hour null offset stability
- Internally temperature compensated
- 2000 g powered shock survivability
- SPI digital output with 16-bit data-word
- Low noise and low power
- 3.3 V and 5 V operation
- -40Â°C to +105Â°C operation
- Ultra-small, light, and RoHS compliant
Documents and Resources:
LabVIEW User Guide