This is a 20" long Nano Tube chassis that is ready for a battery, wheels and controls.
This chassis comes without wheels, but with spacers, machine keys, and hardware to contain a wheel on the 1/2" diameter output shaft. This hardware is included to handle a 500 Key Hub (not included), which needs to be attached to the wheel of your choice.
Also, this is a bare mechanical chassis. A control system will need to be added to make this chassis come to life.
You can now even select if you want this as a Kit to assemble yourself, or pre-assembled by AndyMark in the options box above. Be aware that the Assembled version is more expensive and will have a 7-10 business day lead time as we build these to order.
Recommended wheel options:
- Width: 21" (suggested, measuring from outside face of gearbox to opposite outside face)
- With the Cross Hex Tubes included, this could be as much as 23"
- Length: 20" (gearbox extrusion length)
- Height: 3"
- Estimated Chassis Weight: 23 lbs
- Estimated Load Capacity: 1000 lbs (estimated test done)
- Motors: Four CIM Motors (am-0255)
- Estimated Maximum Speed: (depends on wheels)
Don't forget to buy
Hubs and Spacers for each of these wheels.